Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tori Spelling is no doctor...

Please read the following quote from Tori Spelling in OK Magazine regarding her new daughter Stella:

"She's a miracle," enthuses Tori, who then overshares how the "miracle" actually happened. "I was on one pill and wasn't feeling well, so I went off of it. Two days later, the doctor put me on another, and on that one day, we conceived. It was meant to be!"

Alright, so I don't have a medical degree, but even I know how birth control works. You can not get pregnant from skipping a pill one day if you had previously been taking it for two to four weeks or longer. Not only does the pill not turn-off like a switch if you forget to take it, but it can take up to three days after sex for an egg to be fertilized - so even if they "did it" the day she wasn't on the pill, it's possible they didn't actually conceive on that day.

No comments: