Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Woah is me...

Three things bumming me out this week.

1. While I am elated that our house is finally on the market and available for purchase, I am sad that we will soon be leaving our first family home. For greener pastures, I know, but I'll still miss this place (if we can ever sell the damn thing).

2. Miss M has to go to daycare. Our wonderful Nanny got the teaching position she had been hoping for and rather fortunately (or unfortunately) this coincides with Miss M finally making it off the wait list and in to Kindercare. I like the facility, I'm sure she'll be just fine, but it's not the same as knowing she is safe and comfy at home with the undivided attention of one caregiver. I wish I could stay home with her.

3. We have yet to win the lottery. Every day I look at the bank account and for some reason the numbers keep getting smaller rather than larger, which is just incomprehensible considering how adamantly I had insisted that I would be winning the lottery soon. I suppose having not purchased a ticket in a while might have something to do with it, but rationally I know I really should be blaming the President for my poor lottery luck. Damn Republicans. Oh, and if I've recently written a check to anyone reading this blog...yeah, probably best if you waited a couple weeks to cash that, it might be made of rubber.

No comments: