Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!

So, the day has finally come - Miss M's first day of real daycare is tomorrow. I feel like I'm sending her off to the first day of kindergarten. I packed her backpack with the items on her school supply list - diapers, bottles, pacifiers, butt paste - and now I'm steeling myself for the inevitable wave of inadequecy and remorse that I shall feel as I wave goodbye to my little munchkin, writhing in the arms of a stranger, one amongst many. Ugh.

On a lighter note - J and I have been all a twitter these past 24 hours over house news... the showing that we had this past Thursday was a virtual success, and the prospective buyer wants to take a second look this week. According to our realtor they are considering ours and one other house - so keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: