Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Long time no post...

I'm tired. Not just tired, exhausted. Miss M had a rough week last week, and two nights in a row woke up multiple times a night. At about 4:30am each night I just couldn't fall back asleep. Now she's slept through the night the past three nights, but I am still waking up at 4:30am. Ugh. I kinda feel like I'm on drugs, I'm that tired. And my tooth hurts.

Enough complaining. I wish I had something more interesting to write about today. We had three different showings of the house this past weekend, no feedback yet though. Hopefully someone will have liked it enough to free me from those four walls.

Other than that, not much new in our lives. Miss M figured out how to click her tongue. It's pretty cute. That's all I got, sorry.

No comments: