Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I've been inspired - 10 favorite things!

Thank you Tall Tales! You have inspired me.. my 10 favorite things right now...
1. Miss M hyperventalating when she's happy to see mom and dad. Opens her mouth wide and smiles at the same time.. Hah, hah, hah.

2. She's getting "clingy". She grabs my shirt and won't let go. I secretly love it, although she often flashes "the girls" to passerby :)

3. Kisses! Love that she gives kisses!

4. Watching her try to crawl up on chairs, or her stroller, or the coffee table. She's mastered getting into the stroller on her own, but she can't quite figure out how to get onto the coffee table - thank god.

5. Watching her love sugar cookies.

6. Being her most important person.

7. The runny nose has taken a vacation along with us!

8. 82 degrees and sunny - and the ocean 20 feet from my door - thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

9. The Twilight series - I think I'm turning into a 12 year old... oh Edward, I love you!

10. Rum punch :)

No comments: