Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Story time.

So, Florida. What can I tell you about our trip....

We were fortunate enough to have my mother-in-law with us this past weekend - she was a great help with Miss M. It's so cute to see them together, they don't get to see each other very often so when they do it always takes a couple minutes for Miss M to warm up... but when she does she is all smiles and giggles. And GG (mother-in-law) will do anything and everything to make her smile, lucky baby.

As far as funny stories go, I don't really have much. I think I'm still decompressing from the weekend, travelling with an infant is a little overwhelming. All I can think of at the moment is that she threw-up at the dinner table at the reception, just as the speeches began. That wasn't really funny though - just disgusting. I'll try again later.

No comments: