Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Little Light Reading...

G-pa, probably best not to embarrass Uncle C by sharing this one with him.

I just remembered a funny story from this past weekend. As I mentioned before, Uncle C is only 9 years old. Last Thursday he was helping me around the house, carrying things, cleaning up a little, etc. He was also helping with Miss M, and when it was bath time he was ready to hang out and keep us company - which I thought was interesting, because most little boys would be like "ew, naked baby". I digress. The funny part of the story: We walk into the bathroom to put Miss M in the bath and Uncle C notices a magazine on the floor next to the toilet. He asks, "Is that J's?", and I said, "Yeah, sometimes he's in here for a while." To which Uncle C replies, "Yeah, it can get pre-tty boring sometimes."

Ha!

No comments: