Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One Year Later

I had my yearly "girlie" doctor appointment today. The most important part of the visit - the scale of course. I've been slowly (really slowly) losing the baby fat (can you call it baby fat when it's been stuck on your butt for a full year?), so I was really curious where I was in comparison to my pre-baby weight. And I have two points of reference. First - 8 week pregnancy appointment. Turns out I'm only three pounds heavier than I was at 8 weeks pregnant. That's not too bad, however, I must admit to eating everything in my path the first two months of my pregancy so that 8 week weight is a little higher than normal. Which brings me to my most recent pre-pregnancy weigh-in... I'm 15 pounds heavier than that. Ugh. So basically, it would be nice to lose 15 pounds. 55 down, 15 to go. UGH! I think I'm going to have to start exercising. I HATE exercising! Anyone want to go on a diet with me? We can start our own little weight watchers... I'll watch yours and you can watch mine. C'mon, you could lose a few pounds, right?

No comments: