Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Her Favorite Sweater



Maggie has shown us her many favorites lately. Her favorite marker, her favorite food, her favorite toy, her favorite dolly. She even has a favorite sweater. Many of these items were gifts given at one event or another (baby shower, birthday, etc.) and subsequently many of them I have a difficult time attributing to a specific gift giver. However, I'm pretty sure I remember this sweater correctly, and I thought it might be nice to let the gift giver know how AWESOME we think it is! If I'm remembering correctly, it's homemade, which makes it unique just like my girl, and was given to Maggie by my best friend and her mother Linda (the maker). Becky, is that correct?
Maggie absolutely adores this sweater and it often has to be wrestled away from her - I'm sorry sweetie, but it's 95 degrees out and too hot for a wool sweater! She gets complements all the time about how cute she looks in this cute sweater ("where did you get that sweater? It's so nice!").

Thanks Becky and Linda! And if by some chance I got this one wrong and the real maker of the awesome sweater is reading... thank you instead!

No comments: