Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Good Husband

I was just thinking today, I have a good husband.

DON'T LET IT GO TO YOUR HEAD!

Seriously though, it's time I gave him some public props I think. I mean, I tell funny little stories about him all the time on this blog, but never really take the time to talk about what a genuinely nice guy he is... or what a great daddy he is.

Wow - now that I'm on this topic I just remembered that his birthday is like, next week! Holy crap!

Anyway...My husband Jason changes diapers all the time and never complains. I don't even have to to ask, he just does it. What a good daddy. And my husband Jason always asks me how our day was - and never complains when our day included spending money. And my husband Jason sings songs to our daughter and imitates her talking Elmo, just to make her (and me) laugh. Seriously, right now as I type this he is sitting behind me using Maggie's two "lovey" dolls as puppets acting out a "Lovey Battle Royale"... wait a minute, now the lovies are making out, seems the battle has turned into an orgy of sorts.

Nevermind - I take it all back. My husband is maybe not so great sometimes.

(just kidding, he's awesome)

No comments: