Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Get a Little Closer, My Tonsils Can't Hear You

I was lying on the couch the other night while Jason and Maggie were playing downstairs. When Maggie came upstairs I put my hands over my face so I could "hide" from her (a fav activity of hers). She had zero time for hiding that night though, she had some very important information to convey to me. She came right up to my face, moved my hands away and said "Mama, mama, mama, mama, ELMO!" straight into my giggling mouth. She was literally an inch and a half away from my lips, repeating Mama and Elmo as if the closer she got to where my words came from the more likely I would be to understand her words. So as I'm laughing my butt off she's very patiently talking to my mouth, and waiting for her Elmo fix.

No comments: