Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kill Me Now...

I spent an hour and a half looking for my car keys today. The last time I saw them was yesterday afternoon in Maggie's grubby little hand. I looked everywhere, under the furniture, in the furniture, in my purse, in my jacket, in the toy box, behind the TV, in the bathroom, in the garage, in the refrigerator, under the car, in my bedroom, in the laundry, in the dollhouse, even in the fish tank. The whole time I'm looking I'm trying to ask my darling little thief where she put them. She didn't know, but she have a grand ole time playing with all the toys Mama was tossing around the room. She did try to help a little though, and gave me her pink plastic keys as a consolation prize.

Wanna know where I finally found them? In a box of play-doh which had been put in the cabinet last night. I'm not even sure what made me look in the box of play-doh, thank god for mom-brain.

No comments: