Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's a Girl!

This past week we had an ultrasound to check out the new baby. And woo hoo! It's a girl! I really thought it was going to be a boy. We had a name all picked out, I was already calling her "him", so needless to say I was a bit surprised. So much for women's intuition. I can't wait to see Maggie with her little sister. I never had a sister, so this is a relationship that will be totally unfamiliar to me. I can't wait to meet her and see if she looks like Maggie, or if she's totally different. I was excited to meet Maggie too, but I was also so anxious and scared about becoming a mom for the first time that I don't think I really looked forward to her birth so much as I anticipated it, does that make sense? This time around I'm not scared, I'm not nervous, I'm just plain excited!

No comments: