Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Jewelry

Almost every time I tell Maggie I have to go to the bathroom she rushes ahead of me and yelling, "I go too!" or "I go first!", and here I am, nine months pregnant, ready to rip my hair out I have to pee so bad while I wait for my two year old to take off her panties by herself, sit on the toilet by herself, sing and congratulate herself, pick out her toilet paper by herself, etc. etc., you get the idea. So last night when she went running for the bathroom I ran too, hoping to beat her there. She won the race, but fortunately for me she only wanted to help this time. She took her foam seat off the toilet for me, "Here you go mom!" I said, "Thanks baby," and with no hope of actually having privacy sat down. Then watched as my darling girl took her foam seat, put it around her neck, and said, "Like a necklace!" and did a little dance. Gross. Super gross. Used potty seat on my child's head. Can you Lysol a kid? Probably not, right?

No comments: