Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

From Her Throne

We're down in the basement playing. Well, Maggie is playing, I'm reading a magazine and making kissy faces at Catie. I'm not really paying much attention to what Maggie is doing, but she seems pleasantly occupied. All of a sudden she is demanding "Clean my butt! Clean my butt!" I finally turn my head...

She has taken her pink plastic potty seat out of the bathroom and is sitting on it, right in front of her My Little Pony play-house, right in the middle of the play room. Inside the play-house, the pony is also on the john. I can't tell if she is being the voice of the pony and just talking to herself, or if she actually does need her butt cleaned. Turned out to be the latter. I can't think of another time in life when it may be perfectly acceptable (albeit still disgusting) to take a crap in the living room, can you?

You know how you husband has magazines in the bathroom to keep himself occupied while on the toilet (can't be just my husband, right?)? I guess this is Maggie's version of that. When you can't take the toy to the toilet I guess you take the toilet to the toy.

No comments: