Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

'Tis the Season

So I was driving down Hwy 41 today, where the speed limit is 45 and everyone drives 60. I was in the right lane waiting to reach my exit and was crawling along behind someone in a crappy old Civic going 30 MPH. I was close to the exit so I couldn't really pass him, but I watched as everyone else did, including a semi-truck and a dump truck. When I reached my exit I was actually able to get ahead of him, and as I went up the ramp I just had to take a peak at who could possibly be driving like such a moron on a Monday morning. Imagine my surprise when I looked over and saw none other than SANTA CLAUS driving the crappy Civic! Seriously, the guy had to be at least 65 years old, had a long white beard and mustache, and was WEARING A RED SANTA HAT! I suppose if you drive like an idiot during the Holiday season it really is in your best interest to take advantage of very Santa-ish looks. Who can flip off Santa? Not me... not today.

No comments: