Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pink and Farkley

Remember how I said that Maggie has a bit of trouble with "S" and "F" sounds? You'll need that information for this post...

Maggie's favorite color is pink. Yesterday she told me that her eyes were blue and so she liked blue too, but PINK IS HER FAVORITE! Ninety percent of her stuffed animals are pink (100% of the ones she sleeps with are pink) and they all have names like Pink Lovey, Pinky Dog, Pink Fishy, etc. And as if that wasn't girlie enough - now we like farkles (sparkles) as well. So now everything needs to be pink-farkley. Last night we had a tea party on the steps and I was served pink-farkley flavored tea. Her favorite shoes are the pink-farkley ones. And today we have to go to BabiesRUs and get a new cup holder for her carseat... a pink-farkley one. Not sure how I'm going to pull that one off. I think maybe glitter and duct-tape, I'll call it the Ke$ha cup.

No comments: