Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tidbits

I love that we're at that age with Maggie when everything that comes out of her mouth sounds hilarious. Her loose grasp of the English language, coupled with her preschool logic... I get a little chuckle every single day. Like yesterday, after we got home from her Gymnastics class, she was helping to change Cate's diaper and telling me she had so much fun at "Gym-accidents" class. A more appropriate name than the original, if you ask me.

Last night I was getting ready for bed and assumed she had long been asleep. All of a sudden she's yelling "Mama, Mama! I (something inaudible)." I go to check out what calamity might have befallen her, and as I bend down to listen to her excuse for being awake at 9:00pm she calmly explains that she "burnt my lip Mom. I can't go to sleep with my lip burnt." Burnt her lip, ehhh? While lying in bed? Interesting. How did she do it? When did she do it? "I don't remember." Does it hurt? "Yes." Oh, well, good night Maggie. "Good night Mom."
(By the way, there is no burn)

No comments: