Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

LIttle Things I'm Grateful for Today: June 9th

Of course I'm grateful for the big things - my family, my health, my sanity.  But I think I'm going to start periodically posting a list of the little things I'm grateful for.... because it will amuse me... and maybe you'll be grateful for something in the list too!

Today I am grateful for...

Method brand Squirt and Mop hardwood floor cleaner.  This floor cleaner is no-wax, non-toxic, biodegradable, AND it smells totally awesome - like almond!

Seventh Generation Multi-Surface Cleaner.  Made from botanical pure plant extracts and smells so good you might want to use it to season chicken breast for the grill... lemongrass and thyme.

Marzetti White Balsamic Vinaigrette.  So yummy, I'm contemplating drinking it straight from the bottle.

Goat cheese.  Really, need I say more?

3 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

I will second the Hardwood floor cleaner. I love it.

Walter's mom said...

I've been looking for a good hardwood cleaner. I'll have to give that a try. I'm grateful for good advice from friends. ;)

Anonymous said...

You lost the sanity thing when you started saying you were greatful for good smelling hardwood floor cleaner.