Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Well Travelled

We've been on vacation again. I know, I know, I think we're turning into Gypsies as well, but when the opportunity presents itself we just have to go, go, go! This time we were in northern Michigan. Started the trip with three days on Mackinac Island, which is so so cute. Maggie told me she wanted to live there and that it was her favorite place in the whole world... that was until we got to the next location of our vacation, Crystal Mountain Resort near Frankfort, Michigan. Crystal has a "fun pool"... a pool with a slide and climbing stuff, and sprayers, and it has an alpine slide, and bunk-beds. I think I probably could have locked Maggie in the room with the bunk-beds the entire weekend and she still would have had to be dragged out to the car kicking and screaming at the end of it. Bunk-beds are by far the best part of a three-year-olds vacation.



Looking out at the lake during a break from bike riding on Mackinaw Island.

1 comment:

Daddy said...

Best Picture in the world!