Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Absent

I've been reprimanded for allowing such a long gap between posts.  My excuses are many, the first of which is that our entire house has been sick in alternating order since early February.  Being puked on in the middle of the night doesn't really give you the motivation you need the next day for anything other than laundry (and running through the house with a bucket).  My second excuse is Menards.  We've decided to spruce things up a bit around here, so painting walls and cabinets, trolling the Internet for "deals", and many trips to Menards have taken priority over writing funny anecdotes about our life.  And my final excuse is Seasonal Affective Disorder.  Although I am only self-diagnosed, and this has been a particularly mild winter (really more of an abnormally long autumn), I find that I really don't feel right and my brain cells are a little freeze-dried at the moment.  Oops... one more good excuse - Real Housewives of Atlanta AND Dance Moms are both airing new seasons right now, how could I possibly have time for anything else!

No comments: