Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cousin C's preference in Halloween costume...

Hi Auntie S! Your story about Cousin C's reaction to Miss M's Halloween costume options was just to hilarious to keep to myself, so now it is in the blog.

Background: Miss M had the choice of being a pretty pink fuzzy bunny for Halloween... or a lobster. I'm sure you can guess what her parents preference is, and being deliriously happy to please her parents, the six-month-old Miss M decided (or was forced) to go with the Lobster. When Auntie S told three-year-old Cousin C about this here was his reaction (per Auntie S's email):

"Just had to tell you what C said about M's costume ideas. We were talking about the trip to the pumpkin patch when I said that M was going to wear her costume and I told him that she was going to be a lobster or a bunny. He proceeded to say that "I need to tell Aunt K that the lobster has to go back to the store. M can't be a lobster. I am afraid of lobsters. She needs to be bunny." I thought it was funny because he was so strong in his words, it was like he was yelling it. C does not like the lobster tanks at the food store, he covers eyes every time we are there."

I love my nephew, he is so awesome. But Miss M is still going to be a lobster. Or I guess we could call her a crab...I wonder if he is afraid of crabs?

No comments: