Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A new feat of strength...

I'm sure you all know by now that we have a little Hercules living with us, and her feat's of strength are not just saved for Festivus (Seinfeld reference). Miss M jumped another hurdle this past weekend - pushing up into a sitting position. I have to say, it's a little disconcerting to put your baby in her crib on her tummy to play and to come back three minutes later to see her sitting straight up. She's also becoming a bit of a mountain climber, so I guess it's time to lower the crib mattress.

Oh, and she's six months old today. Can you believe it? I can't. I pulled out a six-month size pajama for her last night, and it almost fit - and it looked gigantic before I crammed her into it. She's getting so big, my little nugget.

No comments: