Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daycare scared the crap out of me...

Yesterday when we arrived at daycare I wrote on Miss M's little "daily info" sheet that she might be a bit under the weather - runny nose. At about noon her teacher, B, called me. B said, "Hi, it's B, how are you? We're fine, blah, blah, blah," and about now is when I'm hyperventalating and thinking that Miss M fell out of her crib, or was rushed to the hospital, or has menengitis, "Just so you know, M is fine, no emergency" (why didn't she say that first!) "she's just got a little cold, a runny nose, and a bit of a cough. Just wanted to let you know."

OK, so I'm glad she called, I guess, but since I was the one that told HER that Miss M has a runny nose, cold, etc. I think it was hardly worth giving me heart palpatations by calling to inform me of something I already knew. I'm just saying.

No comments: