Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Suck my nose

Sometimes babies do the most unexpected things. I was laying on the floor next to Miss M as she played on her playmat. She started doing her army crawl on over towards my face. She's been pretty fascinated with faces lately, she'll just reach out to touch an eye, lip, cheek, etc. So anyway, she got super close and I expected her to reach out and grab my cheek, but instead she opened her mouth really wide and clamped it down on my nose. I started laughing my butt off, and she started giggling a little too - but didn't let go of my nose. It's a very odd sensation to have another human's mouth gumming your nose, while laughing, while you're laughing - it would have been completely disgusting if it were an adult (duh), but since it was my little baby bean it was fun.

No comments: