Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ebola Monkey

Now I feel really, really bad for my girl. If you read the previous post you know that Miss M had a 24-hour stomach virus the other day. Well, I should have known being puked on six times in six hours would have dire consequences for Mommy. After 24-hours of incubation, Mommy caught the stomach virus. Thank god it's quick, but OMG - I thought I was going to die. Even Daddy caught it, although he never actually tossed his cookies. I, on the other hand, showed my respect for modern plumping about seven times. Two sick parents, one cranky (teething) baby, this was not a fun Friday night. I'm still pretty rough around the edges today, thank god J is feeling a lot better, he's on chase-the-baby duty today. The little drunkard reached the top shelf of the wine rack and nearly knocked herself out trying to select the perfect Merlot. What do you think goes best with applesauce, 2003 or 2005? One more thing to baby-proof.

No comments: