Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Grunts McGee...

You know how pigeons can't walk without poking their head in and out? And how people can't sneeze without closing their eyes? Well, I think babies can't crawl without grunting.

When Miss M is crawling around she makes this funny grunting noise, "ghe, ghe, ghe, ghe", with each swing of her knee. Apparently other babies do the same thing. How strange. She also does it when she's walking with her baby-walker. "ghe, ghe, ghe, ghe." It kind of reminds me of the sweaty guys at the gym that grunt every time they lift weights.

Oh, and speaking of walking... I will be so happy for Miss M when she finally has enough balance to walk on her own. She already thinks she can do it, and boy is she stubborn! I'll try putting her down and instead of folding into a neat little bundle like most babies, she stiffens her legs and demands to stand. Where there's a will there's a way, I'll be chasing her down the block before I know it.

No comments: