Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Do they build a big enough dog house?

Last night J and I were sitting on the bed, watching the Oscars, and paging through an old photo album J had found on the book shelf. The photos were mine from college - mostly "bar" pictures (you know, all dolled up for a night out). J is flipping the pages and says to me, "Wow, you used to be really hot!".

Oh. NO. He Didint!

"Gee thanks, as opposed to now, when I'm not hot?"

He was digging out of that hole so fast I thought I was going to get hit with the shovel. A good lesson is never learned the easily though, and about an hour later we're lying in bed ready to go to sleep when he says something along the lines of "Don't worry, I'm going bald and getting fat, niether of us are as hot as we used to be."

Seriously, he said that to me - the woman with an extra 10 pounds glued to her ass that HIS offspring put there. I prefer to remain blissfully ignorant of my slide downhill - and dear husband, you are supposed to help me stay that way (if you know what's good for you).

No comments: