Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

From Blah to Waaaa!

The day started out well enough - well, not really, but by some miracle I was in a pretty good mood most of the morning. But with each passing hour my cheery dispostion was chipped away leaving a morose, slightly comatose, disgruntled Mommy. A little chip here - poor feedback from a house showing. A little chip there - snarky email from a co-worker. A big chip - eating more than one of my new favorite cookies* and immediatly feeling cookie-guilt. Even bigger chip - just checked the bank account. Biggest chip of all - check in on the baby and here that she has been "lethargic" today, that makes me worried. I'm pretty much a blob of goo on the floor at this point, nothing solid left to keep me up today.

*new favorite cookie - Trader Joe's Inside Out Carrot Cake Cookies, so awesome!

No comments: