Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wake Up!

First of all, can you tell I have a little time on my hands today? This is what, my fourth or fifth post? Anyway...

How do I get my kid to stay up late? She's been pooping out before 7pm the past few nights, and therefore waking up before 6am the past few mornings. We have a wedding this weekend (I'm a bridesmaid - woo hoo!) and I would really like it if her head didn't hit her mashed potatoes half way through dinner. I have one night (tonight) to adjust her sleep schedule, I think my chances of success are slim. Perfectly timed naps may be the key here, a good nappy nap nap may just push bedtime back an hour or two. That and a quality DJ, one with colored lights.

And speaking of DJs - my nephew is soooo dang cute! At a wedding a few weeks ago he kept saying "They need to play my plumsy song." Or at least that's what it sounded to me.
Finally I asked his mom, "What is a plumsy song?"
"Oh, he's saying Clumsy, the Fergie song."
Just picture a three and a half year old little boy getting down to Fergie Ferg. Too funny.

No comments: