Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh, my aching feet!

My feet are killing me. Killing. Me. Moving day was this past Thursday, and thank god we hired awesome movers because I spent most of that day on my ass in the car driving to and from title companies, daycare, and the two houses. But yesterday was another story. I was up at 5am, couldn't sleep, and pretty much didn't stop moving until 10pm that night. The house is finally starting to look like ours, but GAWD I hate moving!

The new neighborhood seems nice. We've already had a bunch of the neighbors stop by to say hi, including Hope and Joy, the eight and six year old a few houses down. They wrote us a nice little note "Hope you like the neighborhood and hope you have an awesome summer, Sincerely Hope and Joy" and dropped it off last night. My reaction - now there's something you wouldn't get in the City (and get off of my porch!). Feel free to start humming the Green Acres theme now... you know I have.

No comments: