Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hat

Yesterday Maggie was playing with her Sesame Street sticker book when she discovered there were pictures of hats in that book. She pulled the hat stickers out of the book and put them on her head. She wore two hat stickers on her head for most of the afternoon - it was just so ridiculous, for my own amusement I allowed them to stay there.

And speaking of hats... she recently received a care package of sorts from her GiGi (Grandma Calhoun). This package contained some cozy jammies and a couple homemade knit hats. Apparently these hats are super duper cool in Maggie's world, cuz every time I put one of them on her head she refuses to take it off. Today we had gymnastics class at Little Gym and she spent the better half of the class trying to do somersaults while wearing a hat with a big poofy pom-pom on top. She kinda looked like one of those kids that marches to a different drummer (while being photographed for a J-Crew catalogue)... like the kind of kid that would wear super hero pajamas to school someday. Not quite sure how I feel about that... but I think I'm feeling good :)

No comments: