Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pfffwwtt!!!

Walter, I think Maggie was channeling you tonight.

Not much to do tonight, so Maggie and I spent the evening in the rumpus room (i.e. basement) watching cake shows on TV and playing with toys. Needless to say, she eventually got bored and decided to climb all over me, wipe her boogers on me, and then lick me. She saw that she had slobbered me pretty good and decided she better wipe me off with a tissue... but once I was dry, I must have been too dry because I was slobbered once again. Then I could see the little light bulb go on inside her baby brain... she leaned down and instead of merely licking me, she zerberted me (otherwise known as blowing raspberries)! I laughed hysterically and she did it again, and again, and again, and again. Fifteen minutes later and I'm covered in toddler spit and about ready to pee my pampers from laughing so hard. Time to call it quits with the tongue lashing for tonight. Babies are so much fun :)

1 comment:

Walter's mom said...

I love it! Way to go Maggie! We have daily, slobber-filled play sessions at our house. I wouldn't have it any other way.