Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Job

Seriously, why do I have a pathological need to over-extend myself? Chasing a toddler and hauling her all over town is not exhausting enough, so now I've added Monday and Friday at the craft store to my weekly regime. What started as a whim is now a job... a minimum wage job... with other women, most of whom are near retirement age, and refer to me as "the new girl". I haven't had anyone call me a "girl" in a while, not sure if I like it or not. Jury is still out on this decision, but so far so good. It's super easy, minimum commitment, and a nice way to get away from all the snot, poop, and head injuries at home.

Hannah's

2 comments:

Jason said...

Congrats again babe on the job, I know it is a hobby and for fun, but still congrats on getting it!

Stephanie said...

That's great Kelli! I'm sure a couple of days out of the house will serve as a nice break.