Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Take It Back

So yesterday I posted all about how my kid will never love me as much as I love her... and now today I have the Worlds most cuddly kid. Go figure. I have gotten so many unsolicited hugs today it's kinda making me think she must be sick or something. The best though was this afternoon.
Maggie's cousins were visiting her today and they all wore each other out. When they left I popped in the Elmo Christmas DVD and sat with Maggie on the couch to just chill out for a little while. She was cuddled into the crook of my arm and I started to doze off a little myself so I glanced at her and relized she was fast asleep with her lovey in one hand and the other hand holding my arm. It was just such a perfect moment, so warm and cozy. The kind of moment that makes all the "No Mama!" moments totally meaningless.

No comments: