Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm Pregnant

That's right, Maggie is going to be a big sister!

Although much of our family has known this for awhile now, I finally feel comfortable sharing with the rest of the world. Yesterday Maggie and I went to my doctors appointment to listen to the baby's heartbeat for the first time, I am just shy of 12 weeks pregnant (almost through my first trimester) and everything is looking good so far.

I promise to write more soon - I'm sure you're all dying to hear about how disgustingly sick I've been feeling and how big my boobs are getting. Ha!

Also look forward to an entry about Christmas and the annual pilramage south to the Carribean.

1 comment:

Walter's mom said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. You are an amazing woman to care for a little one while dealing with morning sickness. I hope you are feeling better!