Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Date Night

Thank you Granny for babysitting tonight so that Jason could celebrate his *ahem* THIRTY-SIXTH birthday. Dinner was great, but our reception at home was even better...

Maggie - "Mama! Come inside, quick! M'squitos out there! They bite you!"
"I like a doggie, ruff, ruff!" (while crawling around on all fours)
"I want ice cream! A big one, I like the big one best"
"I love Granny a lot!"
"Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Come inside, Fun inside!"
"Mama, you're home now! You went to dinner!"
"Granny watch Beauty and the Beast! Turned into a princess!"
"Ah ha haha ha ha! Ha ha!" (laughing maniacally while spinning in circles)

Geez Granny, thanks for watching her, but did you really have to feed her a crack sandwich for dinner?

1 comment:

UKnowWho said...

I did not, repeat, did not serve her a "crack" sandwich! I just let her eat the sugar out of the 5 lb. bag. I never did find that bag again, look for it, she might be hiding it under her bed.

P.s. That little girl sure loves her mommy "best"!