Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Yucky Applesauce

We had a rough night last night. It was the first night one of the kids was sick since the baby was born. I think I might actually be typing this while sleeping, I'm that tired.

From 4:30pm to 11:00pm Maggie threw-up every half an hour. The whole evening she would say, "I'm fine mama," then five minutes later BLECH! She had applesauce for lunch, and throughout the whole evening when she lost that lunch she would say, "I feel yucky mom, yucky applesauce," and point to the mess. Gross. Kids are so gross.

I slept in her room to make sure she didn't do something ridiculous like choke to death. She didn't, but she did wake up periodically coughing, and then at 3:00am scared the crap out of me by standing next to the bed, three inches from my face and stating, "Mama, I want juice."

Thankfully she is feeling much better today, she got to have blue moon ice cream for breakfast - that's a flu remedy isn't it? Now I just have to sit here and worry that I am going to start barfing at any minute, which would be super duper! I can't wait!

No comments: