Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ten Commandments

I inexplicably have alone time at the moment. I probably shouldn't even be typing this, because as soon as I do it will come to an end, butttt.... both kids are asleep!!!! That hardly EVER happens.

I don't much like New Year's resolutions, I'm not at all good at keeping them. So this year I'm trying something new. I've had this in my head for a few days now, my 2011 Ten Commandments. Thy shall...

1. Stop eating meals like it's the last time I will ever have food.
2. Start taking better care of my teeth.
3. Use Maggie's preschool time as Mommy gym time.
4. Take a multi-vitamin daily... or at least bi-weekly.
5. Leave the TV off.
6. Stop using my credit cards.
7. Strengthen my knees (which seem to be creaking every time I walk upstairs now).
8. Become a better sewer.
9. Use more moisturizer.
10. Try to get everyone more quality sleep time.

What are your ten commandments this year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I apparently am in agreement with you on your 2nd commandment -- i asked for, and got, the lamest christmas present ever last year -- an electric toothbrush! #5 is the hardest for me -- but its totally impossible to turn the dumb tv off once its one!

These are very good commandments though! Good luck!
-Molly