Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mama Down!

I'm sick.  So much for all that "healthy" living I've been doing.  I think that's actually what got me sick - everything was fine until I went to the gym yesterday, then by last night I could tell my lymph nodes were swollen, and now I'm just sore all over with a low-grade fever.  Who gets a flu in the middle of summer?  THIS girl, that's who.  There should be a mom pill for mom flu, I honestly think that it's more important that MOM is feeling 100% than it is the President.  Sure, he has to keep Libya from blowing up, but I have to keep two babies fed, clean, and happy.  I'm  sure all you mama's out there know that's no easy task (negotiating with a toddler definitely takes more skill than negotiating with a world leader....I'm sure it does).  GAWD... even my hair hurts!  I hate that.  I hate being sick.  Maggie has been mostly understanding, she sat in my bed with me and asked every so often "Are you feeling better Mom?" and that really is so sweet... it almost made it OK that she did a somersault right on to my head while jumping on the bed.  Almost. 

No comments: