Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

More funny things my kid said...

1. We're dog-sitting my folks dog and Maggie is helping.  She took him out on his leash and was walking him back towards the house when he took a little detour.  She looked back at him, rolled her eyes and thrust out her hip, and said, "Argh!  Mylo!  Hurry up, I don't want to be out here all day!" 

2. Dressing Maggie in the morning, I had selected a pair of 3T pants that were way to big and said, "Oops, looks like these are too big!  You have a small butt."  To which she promptly replied (a little too promptly if you ask me), "Yeah, and you have a big butt!"

3. I was in the bathroom, and as usual had zero privacy.  My parent's small dog is visiting with us and he and Payton were in there with me.  I wasn't really paying attention to them when Maggie peeked around the doorway and said, "What are you two dogs doing?"  So I looked, and saw that they were having a little butt sniffing party.  Maggie told our visitor, "Mylo, Payton doesn't want to smell your stinky butt.  She only likes to smell Stevie's stinky butt because Stevie likes it and they are best friends."

4. Maggie found my trail mix, which is really more like a bag of various chocolate pieces than trail mix, and decided she needed to try some.  It had M&Ms.  So I told her she had to try all the pieces if I gave her some so as not to waste it.  As she was walking back to the family room with her snack I heard her mutter, "Hmmm, delicious... but different!"

1 comment:

gmom said...

Ha, my new catch phase.."Hmm, delicious...but different!"