Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Update

It's been awhile... it's difficult to find time to pen updates during the summer, seems like we're constantly on the move and everything is constantly in disarray.  But alas, since I am keeping this blog as a sort-of memoir for my daughters, it is my duty to update it... even if it is periodically.

So...

Maggie said "chamelion" today, which I thought was pretty funny... it's not a very common word after all.  And while we're talking about vocabulary, I have to give a shout out to my girl Catie, who can say "trampoline" and pretty much mimics everything her big sister says.  She is two-years-old now, after all, a big girl!  She really could care less though - when I ask her if she is a big girl she emphatically shakes her head no.

I feel like we've been all over the place lately... so much to do.  Maggie was in her first parade, Fourth of July, while we all looked on from the shady side of the street.  Papa (grandpa) was asked to walk as part of the neighborhood watch and offered to pull her and her wagon along with him.  She was super excited, until she had to wait in the 100 degree weather for the parade to start... that Papa, what a good sport.  What else, what else... we've had lots of fun at Great America this summer, Maggie is tall enough to go on some of the roller coasters.  We've been to the zoo, downtown to the Field Museum, to Madison to visit friends, movies, pool, water park, petting farm, so many things it's hard to remember... and the summer is only half over!

No comments: